As we near the shortest days and reflect on our year here at the Garden, we can’t help but feel gratitude for our volunteers. Kruckeberg Botanic Garden is a gathering place for people to learn, be inspired, and feel connected to the natural world. But the garden operations do not simply happen on their own. In the past 12 months, hundreds of people contributed behind the scenes, showing up with their energy to help us achieve our mission. So on behalf of myself and the thousands who gathered at the Garden this year– we appreciate you!
- Thank you unstoppable Thursday volunteers.
- Thank you youth and adult program volunteers.
- Thanks to you regulars who help with mailings, bookkeeping, and taxes.
- Thank you Edmonds Floretum Garden Club volunteers.
- Thanks Vicki for your expertise with the MsK Nursery operations.
- Thank you, Marj, for all you do in the Nursery.
- Thanks fearless Board of Directors.
- Thank you Sponsors of our events.
- Thank you Richmond Beach neighbors who watch our back.
- Thanks to those who shared plants and tools.
- Thanks to those who always support (and splurge) at our plant sales.
- Thanks to those who I have missed!
- Lastly, thank you to the constellation of local families and individuals who regularly donate to our organization. In our world, you’re all forces of nature.
This unique botanic garden wouldn’t be here without our volunteers. So if you’re looking for more ways to get involved, or you need to know where to get started volunteering for the first time, we would love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come visit us Friday-Sunday!
With Gratitude, Happy New Year,
Kruckeberg Botanic Garden Foundation