BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND STAFF
The Kruckeberg Botanic Garden Foundation (KBGF) maintains and preserves the Kruckeberg Botanic Garden in partnership with the City of Shoreline. KBGF is seeking new board members to help in this effort. The Kruckeberg Botanic Garden is a four-acre public garden showcasing Pacific Northwest native plants and rare non-native species in a naturalistic woodland setting.
As part of our effort, we are focused on providing education about the benefits of preserving this unique treasure. Those efforts take the form of tours, field trips, workshops, and horticultural classes.
As a Board member, the following minimum requirements are expected:
- Attend monthly meetings (third Tuesday of each month)
- Volunteering at Garden Events (examples)
- Solstice Stroll and Halloween Spooky Night
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale
- Garden Party (annual fundraiser)
- Focus on fundraising to further the goals of the foundation
- Act as an ambassador for the Garden to attract new interest in its preservation
Our constituents are a representation of our community – bank tellers, school teachers, small business owners, physicians, lawyers, writers, and scientists. We are looking for passionate supporters to aid in this ongoing endeavor to help preserve this community treasure for generations to come. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com or call 206-546-4851 ext. 501 for more information.