If you’re like me, the spring cleaning bug seems to have a bad bite this year. Consider donating your old arts & craft supplies to the Garden to be used in our future kids’ programming!
Arts & Craft supply wish list:
- Paint (especially kid-friendly varieties such as water colors, tempera, and acrylics)
- Paintbrushes (all sizes, even the big house paint sizes)
- Yarn and embroidery floss (all colors)
- Colored pencils
- Marbles, polished rocks, shells, and other decorative “treasures” to add to our Gnome Depot
- Fake flowers
- Tissue paper
- Felt fabric
- Nature-themed magazines (National Geographic, Ranger Rick, Outdoor Magazine, etc.)
- Small glass jars (8 ounce or smaller) & lids
- Ink pads and stamps
Still channeling your inner Marie Kondo?
Here’s a list of other materials we would love to have for our summer programs:
- Magnifying glasses or jewelers’ loupes
- Small zippered pouches
- Backpacks (day pack size)
If you’re interested in making a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting Kruckeberg Botanic Garden!